Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making the Best of Bandster Hell

I'm trying desperately to keep up my weightloss during Bandster Hell.  It would break my heart to regress or to not lose any weight between now and when I get restriction.

To avoid this possibility I've started keeping an online food log at fitday.com.  I'm trying to keep my caloric intake below 1000 and keep a good balance of protein, carbs, and fat.  Yesterday I didn't get near enough protein.  I only had one protein shake to supplement my protein intake.

Another way I plan to avoid gaining, I need to pick up the exercise.  I've noticed on LBT that those who are super successful exercise.  It's just so hard right now because I get embarrassed, but I have to get over that.

4 comments:

meandmygizmo said...

The scale will flucuate here and there and will lie especially if you have salty foods!! Don't pay much attention to it. Walking is a great exercise ~ if you can, do it inside on a treadmill so you'll feel comfortable. I also like the Walk Away The Pounds videos. My husband and I have been walking/hiking local trails a lot ~ gets us out and nobody knows me on the trail haha! ;-)

TJ said...

Remember 10lbs is a huge loss in a week! This time is for your body to heal so if you gain a couple back it won't be that bad. In our meetings they told us that most people lose a lb a week or less (and sometimes gain a little) during this time. I know it is easier to say than accept since we all want those lbs to fall off quickly, but your plan sound great to make sure you are on track.

Shrinking Mommy said...

welcome to hell! you will do fine. just remember this means you are healing and almost ready for your first fill and THEN to lose weight.

make your protein a priority. Have you tried the EAS shakes? You can get them at Publix. They taste like yoo-hoo. No chalk taste and easy to get down.

idlebanter said...

thanks for the tips, ladies!

Post a Comment