Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Workouts

I actually had a productive day yesterday.  I was really proud of myself.

I got up early and drove to BFE to Bass Pro Shop to get a gift card for my sister's fiance for Christmas.  On the way home I had to stop by Lowes to get a few items and when I got home, I immediately changed my clothes, grabbed my workout log and went to the gym!

I did one of the workouts from Workout Box!!  It was a great workout and, man, are my arms and back sore today.  Not to mention my butt from spinning for my cardio.  Bicycle seats and I do not work.  I feel great, today, though.  I miss the feeling of hurting so good post-workout.

I'm planning on going again tonight.  Typically, I have tennis practice on Monday nights (and that's a major workout), but today it's super rainy so no tennis tonight.  I'll probably just do 45 min. of cardio and tomorrow (crossing my fingers that I go) I'll do the 2nd workout in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment