Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

The dreadful week...

It's the most wonderful / miserable time of the year!!!

I love Christmas...love it! love it! love it!  But this year, I'm hating it.  I'm leaving to drive to Arkansas to see both sides of my family on Wednesday.  My 4 days there will consist of eating, eating, and more eating.  It's all my family knows to do.  And, since I haven't had a fill and am at zero restriction, it's going to be pure misery.

My Mamaw makes delicious Chinese ribs and spring rolls for Christmas Eve.  Christmas day we go to a large family brunch with the most amazing foods.  Later on Christmas Day at my Grandma's we have my beloved chicken and dressing among other favorites.

I've already gained 3 lb. from my lowest post-surgery.  It makes me sad.  I think I'm going to have all of my favorite foods, just in moderation.  And when I get back, I'll get a fill (the 28th).  Hopefully, that will give me just a bit of restriction for my trip down to Tampa the 30th - 2nd.

However!  I did get to open my presents on Friday from Mom & Dad.  I got a Wii Fit Plus!  I've worked out both Saturday and Sunday on it.  My sides are hurting soooo bad from hula hooping.  Last night I discovered skateboarding and am determined to rock it out.  As well as soccer ball headbutting and dominating the snowball fight.  Cycling isn't so bad, either.

1 comments:

Shrinking Mommy said...

i love the number game on wii fit where you have to hit the numbers with your hips, pelvis and tushie. if nothing else it cracks my folks up when i do it at their house.

Post a Comment