Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Starting the final stretch!

Yesterday I went to my surgeon's office for one of the last two visits I'll have prior to surgery Well, technically I had 3 left, but only 2 at my surgeon's office. The other will be at the surgery facility a few days prior to surgery because I have to meet with and answer questions from the anesthesiologist. Odd, I know.

The purpose of my visit yesterday was to have my final bloodwork done (my last bloodwork done there was in July) and to square away my financing.

When it got down to the financing, CareCredit only gave me $12,600 of the $14,500 I needed. SOB!!!! Luckily, my surgeon's office offers a second financing for those of us who don't get all the money we need. It's the same interest rate, however I have to pay it off in 36 months instead of 60. I think that will be better, anyway!

I won't know for a few days if I'm approved for the extra $1,900. It's not an instant approval like CareCredit.

Here's hoping!

Next step: Pre-Op diet starts this weekend and I have my Pre-Op appt where I finally meet my surgeon on the 10th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment