Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post of the New Decade!

Happy New Year, y'all!

My fill has been super. I know its not true restriction, but I am loving it anyway! I have lost those 4 stupid pounds I gained since my lowest post-surgery weight AND another pound. Go me.

My NYE was lame-o. I was sick with a cold and had a migraine from it. So, since I was in Orlando visiting my friend, I stayed in bed while they all went out to a house party, but I didn't feel sad about it. In fact, I was perfectly happy to stay in. I got to watch the Killers concert! That's a perfect night for me.

New Years Day was the Outback Bowl!!!! It was super. We won...barely, but it was a great game!

I got back yesterday afternoon and am absolutely dreading going back to work tomorrow. I've been off since the 19th! However, today I went to TJ's and bought some delicious (and nutritious!) foods to take for lunch / snacks. One of my absolute faves is the Jell-o Mousse Temptations. Soooo good esp if you are craving chocolate and only 60 cals!

I hope you all had a pleasant New Year and I'm going to post a vlog on my YouTube channel tomorrow, I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment