Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

2nd Fill

Today was my 2nd fill...HOLLA!!!! I needed it desperately. I was eating lots of junk and it would all just slide through my band. Not a good thing, my friends. Although, I have lost 3lb since my last fill. So at least it's moving in the correct direction.

So, my first fill was 3cc. Today I got 2.4cc. This equals a total of 5.4cc in my band. My next appointment is in 3 weeks. They are rushing it just a bit b/c I'm moving and they want to get me in for another fill before I get the heck out of Dodge. What good peeps.

But, seriously, I'm so sad about missing out on my free year of aftercare. I looked in to some places up there and IT IS RIDICULOUS! $300 just to get in and then another $300 for each fill. No ma'am. No ma'am. My company is going to fly me home once a quarter so I'll just have to come home a day early and get a fill at my current surgeon's office.

Anyway, I was able to drink a delicious and thin protein shake this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment