Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Super Tight, Questions about Restriction, & a Quizzie! Yaaaaay!

First of all, I just want to congratulate SO MANY of you that I follow on how your weight loss has progressed over the last week! I was catching up on the last few days of blogs and SO MANY of you have posted great successes! Congratulations to you all!

As you know, I had my fill on Thursday (like I mentioned in my previous post) and I am still tight as Hell. Nothing but pure liquids for me. Not even mushies! It's misery...well, kind of. I am enjoying the weight loss, but to be honest, I just want something satisfying in my stomach! Not even to feel full, per se, but just to have something solid in there.

So, my question is, is this what restriction feels like? Not being able to eat normal food at all? Or is this still just the inflammation from my fill? Do any of you get inflammation like this after a fill? Is (true) restriction maybe just a bit better than this?

For example, my diet the last few days has consisted of nothing but watery protein drinks, creamy chicken soup in hand, more protein drinks, and today I had french onion soup broth (french onion soup w/ no cheese or bread). I'm not overly concerned that I need to get an unfill b/c I am still getting my nutrition in, but just not the calories, so I'm dropping weight pretty dang fast. Right now, I'm considering giving it another full day and if it's still like this on Tuesday, I'll call my dr.

Now it's QUIZZIE TIME!!!!!!

This seems to be viral...I love quizzes, but don't want to divulge too much about myself.
1. What time did you wake up today? about 9
2. How do you like your steak? Well, I haven't had steak since before 11/20, but I like filet mignon med-med well. I don't like my meat mooing across my plate.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Up in the Air
4. What is your favorite TV show? I have several, but most of all "Intervention." I'm obsessed with it.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I'm in the process of moving to NJ, but ideally I would live my life in London. I love that city.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Uhhh, considering I can't have anything thicker than creamy thin soup, I had a protein shake.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? MEXICAN!!!!!
8. What foods do you dislike? Most veggies, pork, tofu.
9. Favorite place to eat? My favorite restaurant cheap restaurant in the world is this place here called Taqueria del Sol. My favorite FANCY restaurant is either Atlanta Fish Market or Bones.
10. Favorite dressing? HOMEMADE Buttermilk Ranch...none of that stuff in a bottle.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Acura TSX
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a cute shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Portugal. Hawaii (I've been all over the world, but never to Hawaii!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? It depends on the day. Over the last few years a lot of 1/2 empty days.
15. Where would you want to retire? No clue! I'm too young to think of that stuff.
16. Favorite time of day? Evening, but not night.
17. Where were you born? The great state of Missouri
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football. Specifically, Auburn football.
19. Bird watcher? Nope
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm an early riser
21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Nope. You know all big news if you follow my blog.
22. What did you want to be when you were little? A financial analyst. HILARIOUS! Can you tell I was raised by to corporate big-wigs?
23. What is your best childhood memory? any time I spent with my dad and all my swim meets
24. Are you a cat or dog person? doggies, pls.
25. Are you married? Nope
26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, or my car gets angry
27. Been in a car accident? Yes
28. Any pet peeves? Too many to mention. You'd think I was a world class bit*h
29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? cheese, pepperoni, and mushrooms.
30. Favorite Flower? hibiscus
31. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Shortcake
32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Anything BUT McDonald's. I do like Krystal, though!
33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None
34. From whom did you get your last email? I think a moving company
35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target.
36. Do anything spontaneous lately? Nope!
37. Broccoli? Cooked properly, yum! (agreed!) and with sour cream!
38. What was your favorite vacation? Soooo many. Backpacking through Europe by myself after college graduation, Mom's 60th birthday cruise, any week I get to spend at my parents' beach house...so many more!
39. Last person you went out to dinner with? one of my BFFs while I was in NYC...We went to Zarela!
40. What are you listening to right now? My dog snoring. So precious.
41. What is your favorite color? Green
42. How many tattoos do you have? Two.
43. Coffee drinker? More like Chai drinker.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I had my second fill last Friday and I'm doing fine with mushies. Almost too fine (boo!). But I think you are right - if tomorrow mushies are still a problem, I'd call your doc. Mine has me on three days of liquids/mushies and then things should be pretty much back to normal. However, I haven't had a tight fill yet, so I might be wrong!

Amy

Post a Comment