Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vacay! Vacay! Vacay!

Vacay starts tomorrow! Heading to the A (Atlanta for those not in the know) tomorrow afternoon and will celebrate my mom's birthday early.

Thursday a.m. a friend and I will head on to Mobile to meet up with two other friends and start our cruise! Just a quick cruise to Cozumel and back, but will be soooo much fun, esp. with all four of us crammed into one stateroom!

Disembark Monday morning and my friend and I have to HAUL it back to the A so I can get some liquid gold put in my band and then I fly home on Tuesday morning! Voila!

News on the job front is that the client I was transferred up here to work with has put the project "on hold." Personally, I don't think it's going to be taken off hold, but that's beside the point. So, starting next Wednesday, I'm going to be commuting weekly to the D.C. area! HA! I'm really not too thrilled about it, but as long as I'm working with fun people (which I will be), staying busy (which it sounds like I will be), and as long as Manolo comes with, I'm good!

Downside is that I won't get to hang out with my friends during the week, but we'll just have to hang on the weekends. They better not forget about me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment