Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Finally, an update!

I’m now working on a project in the DC area. Good news is that its only for about 5 weeks. Bad news is that I have no idea what project I’ll get on after that. I really don’t want to commute to another city / state. I hate living out of a hotel! I’m also frustrated because I was transferred to NJ to work for a specific client. Now, that client is “on hold” and we have no other clients in that area. I did not sign up for this and do plan on voicing my concerns if this commuting becomes a regular thing.

Vacation was great. The cruise was wonderful; too short, but wonderful (except for me getting Montezuma’s Revenge on the last day. I’ll post a few pictures soon…not of Montezuma’s Revenge, though haha.

The day we got back in the country I found out that my dog had been at the emergency vet while I was gone and was now staying with a friend because the boarding place didn’t want to keep her there. All that happened was that her paws got irritated by the rocks in their outdoor area (seriously, what daycare / boarding place has ROCKS in the outside area?!?! What’s wrong with good old fashioned concrete?) so they took her to the vet. The vet wanted her paws to stay dry so they called my “emergency contact” which they should not have. They were supposed to call my mom first. Anyway, thank goodness for good (new) friends! Manolo had a ball with them and they now love her. Anyway, the boarding facility charged my card and forged my signature to I had to dispute the charge yesterday. I hope they suck it and get sued big time by my cc.

I had my long awaited fill done the day before I flew home. Before this appt. I had 2cc taken out and was at 3.9 cc…pretty much nothing in the band and I ate like a pig for the next 7 weeks. That day, she said she was wary of putting in too much since I was so irritated before at 5.9 cc so she just brought be up to 4.9 cc. I definitely don’t feel tight and can still eat things I shouldn’t, but I’m slowly dropping some pounds that I put on while being (mostly) empty. I do have restriction, not much, but it’s there. That’s a bonus. I’m also really trying hard to work out more…gotta drop these pounds!

Anyway, I'm back and ready to update this joker on a regular basis!

0 comments:

Post a Comment