Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Executive Decision

I've made an executive decision. Even though I only have 3 hours of vacation left FOR THE YEAR I'm going to take a day off and fly back to ATL to get another fill. I know, it's only been 3 weeks since my last one, but I'm not planning to fly back until mid to late October.

I'm planning this because 1. I'm not staying full. I've done the 4oz / 4 hour protein test and failed miserably. 2. My free year of aftercare expires 11/20. I think late October is a great time and I'll just get a little fill and when I'm home for Christmas (if I need it), I'll get another fill and, hopefully, that will hold me for a while.

Last night I made scallops for dinner. Scallops are not only band friendly (I can eat them when I'm super tight), but are soooo good for you! I sauteed fresh scallops from the seafood counter and made a special asian inspired sauce and it turned out amazing. I felt all chef-like!

I also did pilates in my hotel room using online videos from sparkpeople.com. I can definitely feel my abs today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment