Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Post-Memorial Day!

Usually, I would be very depressed on the first day of the work week, but not so this week! Only 4 day week!

Memorial Day weekend was fabulous (for living in a new place and not knowing anyone). I had a 4 day weekend so Friday I did some shopping (I love sales!) and got some great stuff from Ann Taylor Loft and H&M. I also sent out two HUGE boxes of sisterhood clothes to Suzi and Jen! I hope you guys like the stuff!

Saturday, even though the pool was officially open, it was a little chilly (mid 70s) so I did stuff around the house and watched tons of movies.

Sunday and Monday were pool days!!!!! It was so great to be laying in hot (for NJ) weather and dipping my feet in the pool. What a life.

I also managed to get in a workout on Friday and Sunday, which is such a feat b/c when I'm off work, I usually refuse to go to the gym. I am giving myself a pat on the back for slowly changing my poor habits.

I hope you all had wonderful weekends and HAPPY SUMMER!!!!!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Thank you! Thank you! Suck cute clothes! I love, love, love the blue dress!

idlebanter said...

OMG. The blue dress is my FAVORITE! I was sad that I had to get rid of it, but it didn't fit anymore! I thought you'd enjoy it since its kind of beachy and you are a CA girl :)

Jen said...

OMG - Like them? I about fainted!! And cried and did a happy dance. Like all at the same time. THANK YOU SO MUCH! SO MUCH. SO SO SO MUCH!
I already wore the white CK shirt on Thursday and had 2 compliments!
I can't quite fit in the suit yet, but let me tell you - NEW GOAL outfit - for sure!
Thank you SO MUCH Cody. If there is ever anything I can do you for, say the word. :)

Jen

Post a Comment