Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Biting the Bullet

Hello lovelies!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Future Mom's!

I hope you all have had a nice weekend! My butt has been planted on my couch and in my bed, except for a haircut and a shopping trip to Old Navy yesterday :) This is just the kind of weekend I like! Although, I do miss being with my Mom on Mother's Day, a little sad about that.

It has come to my attention (well, I've known it for weeks) that I need a fill. Remember, that since I moved from ATL (where I had surgery 5.5 mo. ago) I now have to pay RIDICULOUS amounts to get fills (as in $600 for each one). I have several options: 1. wait until I go back to ATL in mid June and get a free fill or 2. pay $600 and get one in NJ and schedule a free one when I go back to ATL in early August. When I say free, I mean that it's included in my one year of aftercare. So, that will be over on 11/20/10.

I have chosen option #2 and let me tell you why. Up here, fills are done under fluoroscopy so I feel like it will be a little more accurate. Also, if you look to the right, I have a goal of hitting 200 by Memorial Day. I am 6lb. away and cannot break this plateau! I've been here for about 6 weeks! And finally, if I get this fill now, it will be about 3 mo. when I go back to ATL and, in my head, I'm thinking I'll need a fill now.

I'm just ready to get back on the losing train again. I'm enjoying losing weight and seeing my body change, but this is not where I want to stay. I still have 41 lb. until goal so this journey is not over by a long shot.

So, I scheduled for a fill on Tuesday! Let's hope this jump starts me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment