Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update!

I've been so busy! The move to NJ is happening next week. Last weekend I went up and found a place to live. I'm going to be paying more for my apartment up there, which is barely over 700 sq. feet than I pay for my townhouse in ATL which is close to 1500 sq ft! Insane.

So I'm pretty stressed about all this. Just trying to get all my stuff ready for the movers to pack is enough to make me want to vomit.

On the weight loss front, I'm down to 222! I haven't been this low in, I'd say, 2.5 years! However, there isn't really a drastic change in my clothes. I've gone down a size, solidly, but I would think that losing over 40lb would be 2 sizes! Not so, my friends. I'm in 16W right now. 16s are a little snug (muffin top!). So, now I just have to wash my jeans each time after I wear them b/c they stretch out and I'm constantly pulling them up by the end of the day.

I'm scheduled for another fill on Thursday (the day the movers load the truck). I don't think they are going to give me a fill, though, because I've lost 8lb in a week and a half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment