Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh Happy Day!!!

I woke up with a little surprise from the Weight Loss Gods for me on the scale today. I'm at 233! I blasted through my 30lb loss and this makes me feel good.

What does not make me feel good is how I lost it. I cannot describe to you the anxiety I am suffering because of this move. Being in limbo, trying to rent my house out and not give it away, not knowing when the move is going to happen or where I'll live, but knowing it is definitely happening (or so say my bosses and our CFO) has me in a constant state of anxiousness and I hate it. I can't sleep, I am moving constantly (twitching, bobbing my leg, etc.) and just can't calm down. I don't know what I need to do in order to fix this but I'll tell you this: Xanax is not working.

I still follow my Lap Band Rules: protein first, putting the fork down between bites, chewing like a mad woman, etc. I just think that I'm losing this weight extra fast because I can't sit still and I don't sleep.

So, thank you Weight Loss Gods! However, I'd really like to have just one night of restful sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment