Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stuck

I am currently stuck. Stuck, stuck, stuck.

Ate a grilled chicken salad with corn & black beans. Yeah, it's not going down so well. I had the same yesterday and it was okay. Right now I'm just waiting for that wonderful feeling when it finally passes. I'm sure most of you know just what I'm talking about! It's a strange sensation, but really provides relief.

Yesterday was my first WW meeting since I enrolled a week ago and did my weigh in. Only about 1.5lb lost. It kind of bummed me out because I went in feeling like I'd lost a lot more! **side note, food just went down!!!** I felt lighter, but I guess I felt a lot better than I actually was. And, I'm not trying to really complain because, after all, I am now 1.5 lb lighter than I was last week.

I'm really enjoying going to meetings and getting gadgets and things. Also, my meetings are massive and also feel like I'm in AA. We celebrate scale & non-scale victories and I honestly feel like I should stand up and say, "Hi, My name is Cody and I'm an alcoholic." (I'm not an alcoholic, btw, or even close to becoming one).

The highlight of the night was a girl celebrating losing 5lb in one week even though she went to the National Championship. She then ended with a "WAR EAGLE!" and I was shocked! Instinctively, I yelled out "WAR EAGLE!!!!!!" Ha! I'm in MD and there is an Auburn alum in my WW meeting! Happy day.

Speaking of...my alma mater won the BCS National Championship! I flipped my shit watching the game. It's so amazing and I tear up every time I think about it. I love Auburn so much and it's so wonderful to win such a great title! WOOT WOOT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment