Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

This week's resolution..

is to work out every week day this week for at least 30 minutes.

The weather in DC is really great this week. Highs are in the upper and lower 70s through Friday. I think it will be a great week to take my dog on walks around the area and just be outside as much as possible.

Saturday I went to a county fair in NJ and it was freaking amazing. It was free and OK Go, Train and The Bravery (!!!!!) played. The Bravery was so amazing. They weren't the headliners, OK Go and Train were, but The Bravery was the best of them all...it doesn't hurt that they are one of my favorite bands, either.

I think one of my fillings has come out...I'm currently miserable. This is one of the bad things about traveling for work...I can't just run to the dentist!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great plan! The fair sounds amazing. Sorry about the filling. OUCH!

Post a Comment